Thursday, November 19, 2009

::Pre4::

Yes, it's still not exam yet, but i've decided to stop counting all the counts...

Cooked for my CG just now, with a very cozy unit meet in my room. Felt so happy and belonged to be sitting there..and also cooking with qinning, brenda, chong jyn and guofeng. We weren't brilliant.. but just the love the feeling of people trying their best to do something they are not good at in order to bless someone. It reminds of my favourite scene in the movie Forrest Gump and the Grinch.

was just thinking, what is selfless love? Last night and today was just thinking...if i can't even show my love to people whom i love the most..then how can i claim that i love people? and a lot of time it's harder than i thought to show my love and care especially for those whom i want to. i just dunno why.

No comments:

Post a Comment