Tuesday, November 24, 2009

::Exam1::

Exam Day2

Yesterday i had my first paper. And it was amazing!! i know that it was such a miracle, let me shout at the top of my voice that God is good! ^^

Yesterday i had marketing paper, i didn't know it doesn't have MCQ this time round, and a lot of things i thought will come out ended up didn't come out.. And during the last 20 minutes, i was getting nervous already because i still left two questions that are 20% and 10% respectively incomplete, was just flipping through the book hysterically since it's open book exam, was really thankful when i saw the answer suddenly, with my limited time i just write down all the keywords onto the paper.

the time now left less than 10 minutes, and i was contemplating on giving up the 10% question already, i flipped to the questions one last time in desperate attempt to squeeze something out of my brain..suddenly a solution come to my mind!!!!! i frantically wrote down everything i can think of and when i put down my pen finally, immediately the invigilator announced that time's up. Waoh!!!!!!!!!!! i finished the paper in time!!!

Though i don't know what grade i will score for this paper..but the strengthening of my faith is worth more than an alphabet on a piece of paper =)

Yesterday before exam while doing my qt, this verse reminds me of the sovereignty of God a lot:

The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but victory rests with the LORD.
-Proverbs 21:31

Amen! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment