Friday, December 26, 2008

::Christmas (final)::

haha..so the countdown is finally over~~And Christmas is here...then Christmas is over already...LOL...actually it's just two days where the sun rises up like usual..But this year's Christmas is extra special...Cuz it's the first one i celebrate with Father himself....

lotsa things happened over the course of these few days...i'm blogging at the cyber now...my computer broke down just now...[sob sob]

First of all, i wanna say Merry Christmas to all my loved ones...and to my dear friens Ah Ling...thank you so much for your love letter, i am very blessed by it...and i managed to get a pair of nice shoe also...so, here's the pic--


Actually not just for Christmas...during the whole period while i'm having my holiday at Sabah, God has blessed me so so so much and reveal to me a lot of things...

My friend receive Christ today...I am so honoured that i'm here to pray for him this morning...Very touched that God chooses to touch him personally...Just as how He did for so many people at the Christmas service today....

then i'm informed there's lotsa "babies" in my caregroup also back in singapore...Thank God for touching them...can't wait to see them....

No comments:

Post a Comment