Saturday, December 20, 2008

::Christmas (II)::

Well...it's still not Christmas yet...But anyway, here's my second post...I originally wanna talk about how awful i felt last night...but u kw, i realize how selfish it is...Guess it's just one of those things most people [all perhaps] tend to do, we tend to highlight our own problems n emotion , and though it's unavoidable as emotion will follow where ever we go, but i will tend to make an issue out of it...

So silly of me to be trapped in that cage when there's a better way of handling it, and i wanna thank my friend for helping me to see it [thank you so much! or else i will still be thinking bout it today for sure]

U know what's the more important thing? The kingdom has 7 more brothers n sisters...7...That's 7 souls saved, 7 life changed, 7 new stories to be told, 7 new smiles in the group...How awesome is that!!!

Today is my 4th month spiritual birthday, hahaha, i know some of you think i am going too over already with all these birthday stuff, but u see, even couples celebrate every month, so i think for someone as important as my Dad, it's ok to celebrate it even everyday.....

Looking back 4 month ago, I am very grateful I am one of those lost souls being saved also, the one the others told each other: Hey, we got a new sister! And how blessed I am that God hasn't given up on me that time....

I have my fair share of laughter and tears over the years,but now, in my tears, Dad is there to hug me, and tell me over and over again: It's ok, my child....

And it has been so so long since i am angry or feeling the emotion of hatred toward someone. Yes i still do complain bout this and that, still being skeptical about lots of stuff...but somehow, i just can't be angry anymore...but the bad thing is, i still am too controlled by emotions, especially sadness....

Oh yeah, almost forgot this is supposed to be an entry bout Christmas =p..haha...
sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment