Thursday, February 26, 2009

::Reflection::

timzimin shared his story with God to us last night...[he talk until we all have to take cab to go home...]...but the point is, i'm very glad and thankful to be one of the people sitting there last night to hear all the blessings God has showered upon him in his life so far, i'm very sure there's tons of wonderful small stories that he didn't manage to tell us, and there will surely be more amazing stories to be added to all that in years and days to come....


i've been reflecting about my personal story with God also since this Valentine's Day... and i'm just amazed by God's brilliance..hahaha...and really very thankful also...without Him, i don't know where would i be now, and i wouldn't want to go there, whereever that maybe, for it will be a place without Him.


For these past few days, i've been quite anxious, i feel like so distracted by other stuff that i can't really focus when doing my quiet time, or when i was praying, or even just singing worship.. then i started to feel scared...What if i'm starting to lose it, What if i drift further and further away from God?


But last night, when i was praying during worship, i felt assured in my heart once more that He is here, He had always been here, and He will be here till the end of time and beyond that. I told Him i'm so scared....But peace flooded my heart after that as I know that this is a time for pruning, for being sure of my faith, and to stand firm...despite eveything....He just want me to stand still and to be firm because He Is Here. And i'm thankful also for Wilson for speaking out what is in my heart after that.


1 Corinthians 15:58


58Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

King James Version-the cheem[?] one


58Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

New International Version-the normal one

No comments:

Post a Comment