Thursday, January 22, 2009

::Third::

This is the third week of school

Chinese New Year is just around the corner...as usual, i don't feel much for it, mainly due to the fact that i'm always being the "vase" when i went to people's houses..it's all the same old thing year after year--eat,drink,talk,watch others do stuff, "vase-ing"...

But i really hope that this year's CNY will be different, despite all the projects and assignment need to be done, i really wanna celebrate this new year meaningfully with my "family" here in Singapore...

Another week has passed, there's so much i wanna Thank God, for all that in my life~
Thanks for the people, my family, my friends....
Thanks for talking to me, showing me, listening to me....
Thanks for providing me, guiding me....

Fear has always held me back from doing and saying a lot of stuff..
Fear of opinions, perceptions, flaws...

Thanks for taking away my Fear as well....

Yet, my Joy is not complete, for even when i do not fear, it still brought me down when the outcome is not to my favour,or rather, it's what people said to me or about me that really makes the different...

No comments:

Post a Comment