Wednesday, January 14, 2009

::Busy::

Waoh~This is just the second week, yet suddenly feel like there's a lot of stuff going on, a lot of things need to be done...As usual, i'm NOT those very task-oriented people, i tend to only decide the plan for my day the moment i wake up, there's certainly some pros and cons to this, so i'm learning to do some planning ahead of time, this way, i will be more organised, yet still be flexible enough..

My personal feel is that, i do not like to restraint or confined myself to a certain model, i really prefer to allow the day blow me to the right direction, those who are higly organised may find this "disturbing" or whatever, but a lot of time, the wind will blow me toward unexpected surprises in life, presenting me with new opportunities, which is quite fun actually =]

This is the day the Lord has made, so i shall rejoice in it! =p

BTW,
These two verses speaks very strongly to me lately--
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see god. Matthew5:8
you are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14


Do i have the pure heart that i so wish i could have?
Am i being the light of the world that cannot be hidden?
Am i being the testimonial of God's Love for all the nations that people find themselves drawn to me because they see God working in my life??

No comments:

Post a Comment