Wednesday, November 19, 2008

::Miracles::

It's exam period, yet, i am so happy n joyful to have to study till late night every single day, cause this is a period where i see God works miracles in so many people's life around me, and in my life also..

Actually i almost can't sit for my exam cause i forgot to pay for my tuition fee, it was only last minute then i realize that i have to pay the tuition fee, i m really so lost, i told my mum, and she said it's very hard to come up with a lup sum of cash in such short notice...my heart filled with dread, there's only that much i can do with my mere human strength, thus , i prayed to God bout it, really really prayed with all my heart for days...Miraculously, God answer my prayer so faithfully!!! My mum called and told me the money is in my account already!!!!!

[i think God really want me to take this exam, that's why i constantly remind myself i m studying for Him ^^]

I really feel God so tangibly evey single day throughout this exam period, for every paper, i'll pray to God first before i start writing, and i just feel like God is taking the exam with me, so, even though some of the paper i didn't manage to do that good, yet i still thank God for being there with me and telling me everything's gonna be okay, cause everything under and beyond the sun is under His control.

I really see God's almighty hand working in the life of my brothers n sisters also, giving them peace and revealation, drawing them closer to Him than before..My soul rejoice when i see those surrounding me relying on God's strength for everything, i mean, more than some normally do when times are good and exam is not around...

Thank God for the testimonial of all of them..I see MIRACLES happening in their life, i m just so amazed by God's power, how He can so Unfailingly cover each and everyone of us with His Love...

According to Dictionary.com, Miracle is---

1.an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
2.such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
3.a wonder; marvel.
4.a wonderful or surpassing example of some quality: a miracle of modern acoustics.


Isn't it amazing how people recognize that work of Miracles can only come from God?
Yup yup, miracles will never come by mere human strength~~

So, What event can be considered as MIRACLE??

Actually, just living and breathing with god by my side is a huge miracle already..
Miracles have to be recognized in order for them to be a miracle.


A guy can be cured from cancer after his familiy prayed for him, and said that it doesn't come from God at all...

Another guy can be healed from a minor fever after his family prayed for him, and thank God with all his heart.

So...Open the eyes of our heart to God's everyday miracle..
N you will find this world an amazing place filled with God's wonder.


by ~OutlawJapan@deviantart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment