Sunday, November 2, 2008

::Bible::

The internet is penetrating billions of life every single day. And it is no wonder that as Christian we will be hammered by billions and billions of skeptical non-believers out there [even fellow believers occasionally]...

I hold no grudge against people who lives in darkness and are just simply blind to the Truth. What hurt my heart the most is to see these people quoting the bible and claiming that they already know all there is to know and strongly believe that God is just a fictional character.


As a Christian, i am advised by some loving brothers and sisters to cut myself from all these pollution and to stand firm in my faith. And i thank them for their love and concerns. i did tried doing that for a period of time.

My personal thought is that, instead of ignoring those anguish voice out there, i want to try to respond to them, it comfort my heart to see that there are fellow believers out there doing the same thing, i think that people don't want another lecture on how wrong and blinded they are, cause they live in their "believed truth", consumed by the wordly value, for they are of this world, not of the Light. So it is understandable for them to feel how they feel.

I strongly believe this--God has made a cross-shape hollow in everyone's heart, and we can only be complate if we live in His Love. As Children of Light, we are called to stand firm in one body. We rejoice because we have receive salvation, and we shine..etc..these we all know..YET, to actually LIVE it OUT is not just talking bout it n praying bout it then do NOTHING bout it..

How can I LOVE and SHINE for others if i only stayed in my own comfort zone and hope that by God's perfect planning i can be a blessing somehow??? We all have been taught all sorts of things we can do to serve Him and move His Kingdom forward. All these are not just theories, in order to live it out, we must first be courageous and actually GET UP and GO OUT~

The Lord has done so much, He planned, then come to you, show you His love, gave you all sorts of gifts and blessing, and sustain your everyday walk and trials....and the list goes on and on...When i think of these, i feel so ashamed of myself, He already done so much for me, yet i'm still struggling to be the person He wants me to be, and sometimes even placed my selfish desire above what the Holy Spirit wants me to do.

So, GO OUT, SHINE, SHARE, LIVE, SERVE~~Don't just talk bout WHAT we HOPE we want to do~



No comments:

Post a Comment