Wednesday, November 12, 2008

::Serve::

Actually for the past few weeks, i've been thinking bout how i can serve the Lord more with my limited knowledge and how to use my Spiritual gifts to their full extent~~

I personally think i have quite a cute and abstract gift.it's not here, it's not there..For example, gift of teaching, u just go teach..gift of healing, u just go heal..it seem so straight forward..Compared to mine, it's the gift of faith, don't get me wrong, i treasure this gift that God has entrusted me with...it's just that, last time, i'm a bit confused how i can use i to the full extent for the kingdom of Giod.


by ~thechikwiththepencil@deviantart.com

I also came with the realization that i have been using "spiritually young" as an excuse of preventing myself to serve more...and i start to really sat down to think bout this qustion...

But I really thank God for revealing to me how i can serve Him and His People more..And the answer that come is so easy that i laughed at myself, the answer has been right in front of my face the whole time--the most thing i can do is be a blessing to all those around me...Literally all.

And i consider myself so blessed that i can be of any small help for anyone.I mean, God gives me life, then he gives me the opportunity for eternal happiness, and now he chooses to bless me so more... Waoh! How awesome can God be??

God's Love compelled me to Love others

God's Mercy compelled me to forgive

God's Grace compelled me to serve

Thank God for all of these..

My soul n spirit rejoice in it~

"if God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31


"in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment