Friday, January 1, 2010

::Year::

365 days; Another year has passed me by.

I remember i ended 2008 with a high mood, toasting for 2009 ahead, anticipating where the wind will blow me to.

Well, i never thought the wind would blow me to such a dramatic year of 2009.

It ended with a low note, now for 2010 ahead, i dunno where the wind would blow me to, but, i wish it can be less dramatic bah...hmm..but is tat what i really want? a feel-nothing-live-like-this year??

Actually, i don't really want that kind of life as well.

Today, The NewPaper's front page is someone saying his new year resolution is "To Live". What's mine?

Actually, now that i come to think of it,i would rather have another dramatic year than a feel-nothing-live-like-this year...I just want a better year...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week was quite busy with the performance rehearsal for Uni-YA anniversary dinner.

30 Dec is definitely the worse day of the month..Having stomach cramp and calf cramp and near heart cramp...

Thankfully it's all recovering now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exam results were out on 30 dec actually, but i was so reluctant to check cause i don't want it to spoil me new year mood, so initially i planned to check only on next week...well...i gave in to peer pressure at last and checked my result just now..

It's so-so i would say, quite happy actually cuz don't have any C..was quite happy also to hear about the results of other people..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the first day of the year. Is the wind changing already? Haven't smell it yet.

Goodbye 2009..all the good and bad; ups and downs; tears and laughter...You'll be memories in my heart..I need to box you in already. need to make room for better things moving in. It's all over now.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment