Friday, August 21, 2009

::One::

One thing I desire, One thing I seek.
To gaze upon Your beauty, Your majesty.

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple
Psalm 27:4

I went to Hope's Global Conference for the past 2 nights (19th & 20th). Dunno how was it gonan be like since this is my first time attending it. And just so happen yesterday (20th) was also my 1 year spiritual birthday.

Was really blessed. Thanks for all the love filled greetings. Thanks for remembering.
Thank you if you have been there with me throughout this short yet long journey of 1 year.
Thank God.. For His Grace..His patient...His love..

This birthday mark a special significant in my heart as i received from God a bigger picture of this jingsaw puzzle of life, of every experience He had put me through.

Realized that we have to be reborn a lot of times in this lifetime in order to let His works be done in us. He spoke very clearly to me that although i had been a transformed a better life for the past one year, yet it's not enough. He asked me to be new.

Put off your old self ( Ephesians 4:22),
Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 13:14)
love,
eva
God's daughter dancing in salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment