Wednesday, May 20, 2009

::Victory::

Just had my first church camp, my first ever any camp in a million years in fact.

Hah...so many things have happened in between that i doubt i can do it express it well enough in words.

I went into the camp without a clear sense of direction of what should i expect for the camp, but God really speaks and moves as i search Him in the few days time.

OK, i am very lost of how to continue this post....there's just a zillion thoughts in my heart and mind now that i dunno how to organise~

But my achor verse really does its job perfectly, everything that God has asked me and told me can be sumed up as:

Colossians 3:2-4 (New International Version)

2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

4When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment