Tuesday, May 5, 2009

::Tired::

I should be sleeping now.It is1.11am and i need to wake up 7am tomorrow. For those of you who know me well, you would know how hard it is for me to wake up early in the morning.(seriously!) But i just feel like blogging about the tiring week i just had.

The past one week has certainly been very tiring, and frankly, i don't expect the coming two weeks to improve much. Oh well~it's still OK. Cuz i'm enjoying myself through all these tiredness. Haha, sometimes i am just too positive =p

I dunno how to continue this post. It's quite pointless if i keep on whinning and typing out every single things i have done for the past one week..

I think......

I think we need to pray more....

I seriously think more time and energy should be dedicated to praying.

Let's pray for the people we know that is far from God.
Let's pray for the people we know that is slipping away and falling apart.
Let's pray for all the hearts that have been hurt.
Let's pray against this new disease H1N1 or watever name it's called.

Let's pray for a heart that won't grow weary.
Let's pray for a heart of passion.
Let's pray for a heart of mercy and compassion.

Let's pray to act out what we prayed.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment