Thursday, December 19, 2013

::Personal::

  So you might know that I have started a new blog in the hope of becoming a professional blogger. I think it's a really fun thing to try out, and I have been experimenting with the different types of post to put onto the blog. Make-up post has the most view so far.

  Then I start to realize how much of my personal life that I have shared with unknown people in the internet over the past few years in this blog. Granted, it's not a high-traffic blog, but still, it feels that I have shared a big part of my life with whoever read this. Just want to say thank you, for being part of the journey. It gets crazy at times. 

  Wrote a very personal entrance over at my new blog today. Far more personal than anything I have ever posted here, in fact. It feels intimidating, to let unknown faces share that part of my personal self. But still, let's see where that will take me then...

  And the journey continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment