Tuesday, September 29, 2009

::Six::

Six...that's how high i'm living at now..haha...how high i have to climb each day..

Think will really slim down ah if i go up and down like this everyday for the rest of the coming year.LOL.

Today i feel happy. Realize actually a productive day will make me the happiest.

Productive in different aspects. Chatting to my friend living far away from me for a few hours on the phone is productive. Being close to people i love and just chat or even silence is productive. Finishing my project nicely is productive. Gaining new knowledge and insights is productive. Cleaning up my room is productive. Cooking is productive. Praying is productive.

Sitting here typing away happily while listening to the serene chirping of birds right outside my window also make me happy.

Haha..turn out climbing six level of stairs is God's way of blessing me greatly.
Cause it's only here that i have the perfect night view.
Cause it's only here that i can be so close to nature.
Cause it's only here that i can't even hear a hint of car or civilization.
Cause it's only here that i learnt to complain less.
Cause it's only here that i see how much people love me.
Cause it's only here that He has placed me so that i don't have to sleep at benches.

So that's the six blessings from climbing six level of stairs
=)


happy toast - wallpaper by ~LadyMascara

Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment